Blister Machine for pharmaceuticals
Blister Packaging Machine DPP260Ki2
Blister Packaging Machine DPP260K2
Blister Packaging Machine DPP260H3
Blister Packaging Machine DPP150
1. The machine accommodates forming material reels of up to 600mm in diameter and a waste material trimming cutter, which allow production runs of approximately 90 minutes therefore reducing the material replacement frequency.
2. Blisters forming station.
3. Forming material drag system adopts a precise servo motor to achieve stable, accurate running and allows blister length to be set freely.
4. This machine is equipped with an integrated forming material splicer to enhance efficiency during material replacement.
5. Capsules are fed via tracks or tubes into the blisters.
6. After feeding, the clearing brush removes extra capsules from the webbing to prevent them from entering the sealing station.
7. Track feeder for capsules, flat and oblong tablets; consists of a hopper, vibratory chute, vibratory conveyor and tracks.
8. This Blister Machine adopts rotary sealingand grid sealing type.
9. Blister Packing Machine embossing station.
10. There are two waste tanks here for alternative use.
11. Adopts transverse cutter which easily collects its blister card and rejects faulty blister.
12. The format parts trolly eases the handling of format parts and tools (optional).