Blister Machine DPP260Ki-1
· Blister Machine DPP260Ki-1 is a deluxe edition of DPP260K2.
· It is suitable for plastic thermoforming and aluminum cold forming blister packaging.
· The pursuit of detail perfection is evident throughout the design and production process.
· All the main parts are made of premium stainless steel and alu-alloy material, and machined by advanced high precision CNC tooling machines.
· Exquisite Camber transparent cover (assures safe operation) and special surface treatment of stainless steel adds to its elegance.
· The machine can achieve 180 minutes of uninterrupted production thanks to a forming material reel of up to 600mm in diameter and a waste material trimming cutter (optional).
· Equipped with integrated forming material splicer and automatic format positioning system to achieve straightforward format changeovers.
· Using a fast lock method enables replacement of lidding material easily within 10 seconds.
· Separation of drive and operating zones are in compliance with pharmaceutical GMP requirements.
· Material drag system adopts a precise servo motor to achieve stable, accurate running and allows blister length to be set freely.
·In the sealing station, when the machine stops, the heating sealing mould can rise up automatically, to prevent hot air from getting into the blister pockets, so that medicine effectiveness is preserved.
·Sealing pressure adopts the gas-hydraulic pressure cylinder, so the pressure can be set freely according to the sealing area (commonly a larger sealing area requires higher pressure).
· Add a perforation station, to separate the perforation from the embossing station. Conventionally, perforation and embossing remain in one station, but this will influence the clarity of each.
· This machine can be custom-built to produce plastic thermoformed trays with maximum forming depth reaching 50mm.
Equipped with integrated forming material splicer for easy material replacement.
The upper and lower plates adopt contact heating method that significantly reduces the forming temperature. Thus the shrinkage, deforming of packaging material and power consumption are minimized.
The universal feeder is capable of feeding almost all items such as capsules, flat tablets, oval tablets, capsule tablets, triangular tablets or other various shapes.
The flat tablets, capsules or oblongs are fed via tracks or tubes into the aluminium blisters.
Integrated product inspection system with color camera can reject faulty blisters automatically (optional).
In the sealing station, when the machine stops, the heating sealing mould can rise up automatically, to prevent hot air from getting into the blister pockets, so that medicine effectiveness is preserved.
All of the guide rollers are labeled with a sequence number and placement direction, making it very easy to guide the film and lid foil through the machine.
The material drag system adopts a precise servo motor to achieve stable, accurate running. The blister length can be set freely through Touch Screen User Interface, which reduces the time for a format changeover.
The sealing, embossing, dragging and cutting stations.
The waste material winding mechanism.
The waste material trimming cutter (optional).
Pinhole detection system for quality assurance of blister packaging (optional).
Max. Speed: alu/alu 40 punches/min. alu/pvc 60 punches/min.
Max. Output: 200 blisters/min. (alu/pvc blister size 57× 80mm)
Max. Forming Area: 245×152mm
Max Forming Depth: 12mm
Material: Max. width 260mm
Machine Power: 9.6kw
Machine Dimension: 4 stations: 4200×740×1700mm; 5 stations: 4450×740×1700mm
Machine Weight: 4 stations: 1800kg; 5 stations: 1950kg