1. This machine is equipped with an integrated forming material splicer to enhance efficiency during material replacement.
2. The cold-forming station for ALU.
3. Track feeder for flat tablets; consists of a hopper, vibratory chute, tracks and rolling drum.
4. The rolling drum rotation is synchronized with web index of the machine, the product remains in a drum pocket until it is released into the blister pocket.
5. After feeding, the clearing brush removes extra capsules from the webbing to prevent them from entering the sealing station.
6. The rotary sealing station and embossing station.
7. This Blister Machine adopts rotary sealingand grid sealing type.
8. Blister Packing Machine embossing station.
9. Adopts transverse cutter which easily collects its blister card
10. There are two waste tanks here for alternative use.