1. The forming material reel of up to 600mm in diameter.
2. Equipped with integrated forming material splicer.
3. The upper and lower plates adopt contact heating method that significantly reduces the forming temperature. Thus the shrinkage, deforming of packaging material and power consumption are minimized.
4. The contact forming heating station can be opened up for cleaning very conveniently.
5. Equipped with automatic format locking, positioning system, achieves extremely straightforward format changeover.
6. The universal feeder is capable of feeding almost all items such as capsules, flat tablets, oval tablets, capsule tablets, triangular tablets or other various shapes.
7. The flat tablets, capsules or oblongs are fed via tracks or tubes into the aluminium blisters.
8. Integrated product inspection system with color camera can reject faulty blisters automatically (optional).
9. The lidding material loader adopts a fast lock mechanism, enabling replacement of lidding material easily within about 10 seconds.
10. All of the guide rollers are labeled with a sequence number and placement direction, making it very easy to guide the film and lid foil through the machine.
11. In the sealing station, when the machine stops, the heating sealing mould can rise up automatically, to prevent hot air from getting into the blister pockets, so that medicine effectiveness is preserved.
12. The material drag system adopts a precise servo motor to achieve stable, accurate running. The blister length can be set freely through Touch Screen User Interface, which reduces the time for a format changeover.
13. The waste material winding mechanism.
14. The waste material trimming cutter (optional).