Blister Machine BMP180
Videos of this Blister Machine：
Blister Packaging Line 120
The characteristics of BMP180:
· BMP180 is compact and suitable for the blister packaging of capsules, tablets, pills, etc., for small batch production.
· Extremely straightforward format changeover.
· The main structure has a vertical partition to separate the drive section (rear) from the operating zones (front).
. GMP-compliant cantilever (balcony type) layout for easy, pharmaceutically compliant cleaning.
. Adopts digital position indicator achieves straightforward adjustment.
· Sealing pressure adopts the gas-hydraulic pressure cylinder, so the pressure can be set freely according to the sealing area (commonly, a larger sealing area requires higher pressure.
· The blister length can be set freely through the Touch Screen User Interface, which reduces the time for a format changeover.
· The blister length can be set free through the Touch Screen User Interface, which reduces the time for a format changeover.
· The upper and lower plates adopt a contact heating method that significantly reduces the forming temperature. Thus, the shrinkage, deforming of packaging material, and power consumption are minimized.
· Using a fast lock method enables the replacement of lidding material easily within 10 seconds.
· It is suitable for plastic thermoforming and aluminum cold-forming blister packaging.
See our machine’s performance.
The machine can accommodate forming material reels with a reach of up to 600mm.
It has an integrated splicer for efficient material replacement.
A cantilever layout complies with GMP standards, ensuring easy and efficient cleaning.
The universal feeder can accommodate various shapes of items including capsules, flat tablets, and oval tablets.
The lid material loader utilizes a rapid fitting mechanism.
The sealing pressure is controlled by a gas-hydraulic pressure cylinder, which allows for flexible adjustment of the pressure levels.
The servo indexing system enables the web to operate with high precision.
The blister cards are automatically discharged and can be connected to a cartoning machine to create a packaging line.
The control enclosure is made of aluminum and features a color touch screen user interface.
Max. Speed: alu/alu 40punches/min. alu/pvc 50punches/min.
Max. Output: 150 blisters/min. (alu/pvc blister size 57× 80mm)
Max. Forming Area: 170×120mm
Max Forming Depth: 15mm
Material: Max. width 180mm
Machine Power: 8.5kw
Machine Dimension: 3650×800×1900mm
Machine Weight: 900kg